“Once Treasured” Tea Party
Thursday, September 13, at 1:00 p.m.
Bring something for Resale!
- Tools gathering dust
- The blouse that still has tags
- Extra measuring cups
- The silver pitcher you don’t want to polish
- The fancy plate from Aunt Eunice
Join us for tea and goodies!
- Check our others’ “once treasured” items!
- Place an offer…
- If there’s lots of interest, be ready for a friendly auction!
Clean up and Clear out!
One man’s trash is another man’s treasure.
No one has ever become poor from giving.
Your greatness is not what you have, but what you give!