Asking For A Friend: Sermons in Response to Questions from the Congregation
Sunday worship at 9:07 and 10:00 a.m.
July 21: “What happens to non-Christian people when they die?”
Asking for a Friend is our summer sermon series based on questions we have received from the congregation begins next Sunday. Join us as often as you can for responses (“answers” not guaranteed!) to these great questions, and others:
- Is there really a God?
- What happens to non-Christian people when they die?
- Why trust the Bible as the end-all-be-all book? And do we know it’s true?
- Could God heat a burrito so hot that Jesus couldn’t eat it?
- What is the path back when we’ve made a huge mistake (in light of the #MeToo movement)?
- Why should people bother to come to church and do good works during their limited time on earth?
- What does it mean to be part of the United Church of Christ?
- And several more great questions!